Metro Data Center Power Facilities Diagram.
Click HERE to view power layout.
Metro Data Center Cooling Facilities Diagram.
Click HERE to view cooling layout.
High Tier Data Center
We are excited to present to you our new “High Tier” Data Center, located in the heart of Dublin Ohio. Through our partnership with the City of Dublin, we have also established the “TechDEC” business accelerator. We already have nearly thirty companies located within our facility whose core desire is to build their business and develop community, through collaboration.
Our goal is to provide the highest quality Infrastructure Services available in Central Ohio. If you are concerned about redundancy and site stability, we have a story to tell you.
We recently completed an extensive site review with the expertise of Technology Site Planners. This comprehensive review ensures that our Data Center is in pristine operating condition and conforms to all “High Tier” standards. We have established an infrastructure that will support your organization’s needs with up to 100% uptime capabilities.
Metro Data Center is Online and Ready to Serve You
Here are some of our key attributes:
- Fully Redundant (N+1) Active / Active Power Sources
- American Electric Power is our electric power provider
- Engineered and supported from two Sub-Stations, for redundancy
- Electrical wiring is supplied by two unique and diverse routes
- We surpass most Data Centers in providing this service capability
- Dual Transformers, Dual Switch Gear and Dual 625 KVA-UPS Systems are all autonomous in supplying (N+1) power into the Data Center
- Dual Transient Voltage Surge Suppressors or (TVSS). The purpose of a TVSS is to eliminate damage to data processing equipment and other critical equipment by limiting transient (surge) voltages and currents (surges) on electrical circuits, including lighting strikes, elevators, heating, air conditioning, refrigeration or other inductive loads.
- Two Megawatt Diesel power generation with fuel live capabilities, supplies full backup power to one or both legs of power using autonomous and redundant transfer switch gear.
- High Tech Honeywell – “Security Systems”, including integrated video surveillance, full hand scan biometrics, interior and exterior Infra-red cameras. Our security system components provide (N+1) security system features for full redundancy
- Physical security access into facilities and Data Center using mufti-factor authentication methods
- Glycol pumping stations, and dry coolers are all (N+1)
- Liebert Control Systems – Environmentally monitored and managed 24x7x365 with automated controls throughout the power and cooling infrastructure.
- State of the Art “Cold Row” containment systems by Rittal; providing maximized cooling per cabinet. This also raises overall site efficiency.
- Cabinet doors are secured using “Medeco” highly secured gaming locking systems uniquely keyed per customer.
- Fire suppression systems, include FM200 clean agent and dry pipe pre-action
- Infrastructure, electrical and data cabling utilizing current best practices within the cabling plants
- Carrier Neutral Environment with multiple ISP failover capabilities.
- Hosting the main (POP) Point of Presence for the Dublink fiber network, full coverage and soon to host OARnet!
- Vendor – supply chain support is maintained at the highest (SLAs) service level agreements from organizations such as, Liebert, Koorsen, Hard Fire, WW Williams, Guttman Oil, AEP, just to name a few.