Metro Data Center provides you and your downstream customers our fully Certified and Audited PCS DSS, PCI Annual Report, at no charge.
Companies that handle credit card account data are required to be compliant with PCI DSS. Organizations may require additional compliance validation through a third-party audit of the following requirements:
- Procedures to Protect Cardholder Data and Implement Strong Access Control Measures
- Building and Maintaining a Secure Network
- Maintain a Vulnerability Management Program
- The Regular Monitoring and Testing of Networks
- Up-to-date Information Security Policy
What is PCI DSS Compliance?
The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) is a proprietary information security standard for organizations that handle branded credit cards from the major card schemes including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and JCB.Inquire How Metro Data Center Can Help You