At Metro Data Center, there are multiple ways to contact support for emergency and non-emergency issues or requests. These contact methods are detailed in this document along with escalation procedures as required.
How to contact MDC with an issue or request:
Non-Emergency Support Contact:
- If you have a general question or request that is not an emergency, please send an email to email@example.com.
- This e-mail will be received by multiple MDC support team members who are capable of addressing the question or request.
- Common requests scenarios include but are not limited to:
- Customer package or shipment delivery notifications
- Requests to allow 3rd party support personnel access to a customer cage or cabinet.
- Customer requests for additional badges.
Emergency Support Contact:
- Our 24-hour emergency response center contact number is 614-460-7430.
- If you have an outage or emergency need that requires immediate assistance, please call this number and our operator will record and submit your request directly to our support team.
- The MDC IT Director will be called directly and the support team e-mailed when this support method is used.
- Escalation contacts are provided to you as an immediate need basis only. Call the main number and only escalate if there is no response within 15 minutes.